This episode is Part 4 in the Soil to Supper series and also part of the ‘Field Guide’ from the Soil to Supper Community
If you haven’t already listened to the previous 3 episodes, you can access them here…
- Part 1 – Planning Your Dream Garden
- Part 2 - Creating Your Garden Spaces
- Part 3 - Growing Your Favourite Plants
As your garden grows, you want to ensure it thrives and produces fresh food, flowers and a therapeutic space to enjoy year round.
In this episode we’ll cover the natural methods for nurturing your garden, including;
- Plant nutrients
- Testing the pH level of soil
- Building healthy humus
- Growing healthy fruit
- Companion plants
- Natural pest and disease management
- Natural weed control
- Garden maintenance
These are the simple steps to ensure your garden thrives!
Here’s the extra resources I mention that you may find helpful…
- Check the pH level of soil
- Watch this video for soil improving tips
- Simple steps to Composting
- Growing Companion Plants
- How to deal with plant diseases
- Sheet mulching and No-Dig garden
Also download my FREE 25 Point Checklist to ensure you’re on the right path with your garden!
And join the ‘Soil to Supper Facebook Club’ to ask questions, share what you grow and join our daily themes.
Would you like to feel more confident with growing your garden and fresh food??
Join our Soil to Supper Membership Community, where you’ll access growing guides, masterclasses, a ‘Field Guide’ and loads of resources to enjoy success!
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Subscribe on iTunes
I’m sure you’ll enjoy watching your garden thrive!
Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden, enjoy a fabulous day,
© cath manuel 30 january 2018