This episode is Part 2 in this podcast series and part of the ‘Field Guide’, soon to be published in the Soil to Supper Community.
Listen to Part 1 – Planning Your Dream Garden HERE
Once your garden is planned you can start creating garden spaces to grow in.
There are many ways to grow a sustainable garden. You can used raised garden beds, garden plots straight on the ground or container growing. Where possible use recycled containers or other items for creating your growing spaces.
From your garden plans start establishing each element within your garden by following these simple steps.
In this episode we’ll cover;
- Establishing garden elements
- Ways to create garden spaces
- No-dig gardens
- Growing in containers
- Setting up a compost system
These are the basics to get your garden started.
Once you have your new area defined, pathways installed, garden beds built, a few fruit trees, pots and containers, some seating and compost systems, then you can enjoy the space while planning your crops to grow!
We’ll cover ‘Growing Your Garden’ in Part 3 episode!
A few extra resources you may find helpful…
- Episode 018 – Planning Your Dream Garden https://soiltosupper.com/episode-018-planning-your-dream-garden/
- Methods for Sheet Mulching and No-Dig Gardens - https://soiltosupper.com/how-to-build-a-no-dig-garden/
- Episode 009 – Growing Food in Small Spaces https://soiltosupper.com/episode-009-growing-food-in-small-spaces/
- Feed your soil to grow more food - https://soiltosupper.com/5-easy-ways-to-feed-your-garden-and-grow-more-food/
Also download my FREE 25 Point Checklist to ensure you’re on the right path with your garden! CLICK HERE.
And join the ‘Soil to Supper Facebook Club’ to ask questions, share what you grow and join our daily themes.
Would you like to feel more confident with growing your garden and fresh food??
Join our Soil to Supper Membership Community, where you’ll access growing guides, masterclasses, a ‘Field Guide’ and loads of resources to enjoy success! Find out more here…
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Subscribe on iTunes
I’m sure you’ll enjoy creating your dream garden, and start enjoying delicious fresh food!
Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden, enjoy a fabulous day,