Onsite Consultations are available to aged care centres, community organisations, school gardens and community gardens to assist with establishing and delivering of gardening programs, specifically for Horticultural Therapy.
“Horticultural Therapy is a process of using plants and gardening activities to promote health and well-being of people’s mind, body and spirit”
An Onsite Consultation includes a review of your existing gardens and includes recommendations for garden locations, re-purposing of existing gardens, plus other suggestions to assist with the running of a garden therapy program whilst creating a safe environment for all participants.
Our services provide an organic and holistic approach to gardening and programs can be customised for the needs of people with a disability, in aged care, dementia care, with mental health issues or recovering through rehabilitation.
Our specialised Consultation services include;
~ Review of Small Garden Area ~
- Suitable for existing small garden spaces with the view to establishing an in-house garden therapy program.
- Site analysis to ensure garden is safe prior to gardening commencing.
- Personalised action plan.
- Recommendations for plants, gardens, activity areas, seating, shade, equipment, plus other features required for a therapy garden.
- Cost $435.00, plus travel expenses.
~ Full Centre Audit of Outdoor Spaces ~
- Designed for large aged care, community gardens or community organisation facility.
- ALL gardens examined and assessed for access, safety, appropriate plants, soil health, gardening activities, etc.
- Full facility site analysis to determine hazards for gardeners and recommendations for elimination of associated risks.
- New gardens planned with the view of creating gardens for resident’s/client’s use.
- Detailed report and action plan.
- Cost $1250.00 per centre, plus travel expenses.
*If over a 50km round trip from North Sunshine Coast there will be travel costs of 62c per km over the initial 50km.
Upon booking Consultation a 50% deposit is required and bookings are to be made at least 30 days prior to visit.
We assist organisations to deliver high quality activities to clients, provide sustainable programs in-house, offer an holistic approach to customer’s lifestyle needs and to be a point of difference for consumers.