This episode is part of the ‘Field Guide’ from the Soil to Supper Community and Part 3 in this podcast series.
When your garden is ready you can then start growing your favourite plants!
There’s a few easy and inexpensive ways to grow new plants in your garden, so in this episode we’ll cover;
- Things to consider when choosing plants
- Ways to grow new plants
- Growing plants in your garden
- Caring for new plants
These are the simple steps to growing your garden!
These methods are suitable for your home garden, a therapy garden in aged care home, community centre, school garden or a community garden.
Methods for growing plants are the same everywhere!
Here’s the extra resources I mention that you may find helpful…
- Episode 018 – Planning Your Dream Garden soiltosupper.com/episode-018-planning-your-dream-garden/
- Epiosde 019 – Creating Your Garden Spaces soiltosupper.com/episode-019-creating-your-garden-spaces/
- Feed your soil to grow more food - soiltosupper.com/5-easy-ways-to-feed-your-garden-and-grow-more-food/
- Check the pH level of soil – soiltosupper.com/how-to-test-ph-of-your-garden-soil/
- Simple Steps to Sowing Seeds - soiltosupper.com/simple-steps-to-sowing-seeds/
- Activity Guide – Propagating New Plants
- Activity Guide – Planting Seedlings
- Video - Planting Trees
- Growing Companion Plants - soiltosupper.com/how-to-grow-companion-plants-in-your-garden/
Also download my FREE 25 Point Checklist to ensure you’re on the right path with your garden!
And join the ‘Soil to Supper Facebook Club’ to ask questions, share what you grow and join our daily themes.
Would you like to feel more confident with growing your garden and fresh food??
Join our Soil to Supper Membership Community, where you’ll access growing guides, masterclasses, a ‘Field Guide’ and loads of resources to enjoy success!
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Subscribe on iTunes
I’m sure you’ll enjoy getting your favourite plants growing and enjoy watching them thrive!
Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden, enjoy a fabulous day,