Over the years I’ve gathered a lot of feedback from participants and organisations about the activities we offer and the great health benefits that people experience.
In this episode I share 8 fun garden-based activities that are enjoyed by gardeners through the Soil to Supper Therapeutic Horticulture programs and I’m sure you or your participants will enjoy them too!
- 8 popular activities and a short description
- A few benefits for health and wellness from participating in these activities
- Tips for involving all levels of ability and of mobility
Gather the steps to complete these fun activities HERE along with extra ideas for creating healthy gardens.
Here’s extra ideas that you may find helpful…
- Podcast episode 026 - What is Therapeutic Horticulture - https://soiltosupper.com/episode-026-what-is-therapeutic-horticulture/
- Podcast episode 025 – How to run a successful gardening program - https://soiltosupper.com/episode-025-how-to-run-a-successful-gardening-program/
- Article – How to Promote Your Business - https://soiltosupper.com/how-to-promote-your-gardening-business-program-or-community-organisation/
- Article - Simple Ways to Starting a Gardening Program- https://soiltosupper.com/simple-ways-to-starting-a-gardening-program/
If you’re interested in learning ways to provide your own therapeutic gardening programs, consider joining my online training in Therapeutic Horticulture. Find out more at – https://soiltosupper.com/therapeutic-gardening-training/
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Looking for guidance in your garden or to help others?
Here’s two ways I can support you now!
- In my FREE Program I share 5 simple ways to enhance health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food. JOIN HERE
- Ask a Question in our Free Facebook Club. It’s also a great place to connect with other gardeners and share your gardening wins.
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
Thanks to the Honeybee Creative team for producing this episode! Find out more about their programs at https://www.honeybeecreativeqld.com/
and Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden.
Enjoy an amazing day,