Growing fresh herbs is a fantastic way to enjoy gardening, with the added bonus of health benefits and many uses.
Herbs have used throughout history for centuries, and include culinary, healing, spiritual and decorative uses.
In this episode I share a few simple ways to grow and enjoy fresh herbs from your garden, including;
- How to introduce children to gardening
- Growing herbs in containers
- Herbs for your garden
- Ways to grow new plants
- The many uses for freshly picked herbs
Here’s some extra information that I refer to through the episode…
- Sowing Seeds Video HERE
- Propagating new plants – soiltosupper.com/fun-with-herbs/
- Doterra Essential Oils for Aromatherapy with Annie Clark
- Growing Food in small spaces – soiltosupper.com/episode-009-growing-food-in-small-spaces/
Also download my FREE eBook ‘Get Your Garden Growing’ with simple steps to sow seeds and plant seedlings in your garden!
And join the ‘Soil to Supper Facebook Club’ to ask questions, share what you grow and join our daily themes.
Would you like to feel more confident with growing your garden and fresh food??
Join our Soil to Supper Membership Community, where you’ll access growing guides, masterclasses, a ‘Field Guide’ and loads of resources to enjoy success!
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Subscribe on iTunes
I’m sure you’ll gather a few ideas for growing your own beautiful herbs and enjoy gathering and using them in your home.
Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden, see you again next time,