Growing fresh herbs is a fantastic way to enjoy gardening, with the added bonus of health benefits and many uses.
Herbs have used throughout history for centuries, and include culinary, healing, spiritual and decorative uses.
In this episode I share a few simple ways to grow and enjoy fresh herbs from your garden, including;
- How to introduce children to gardening
- Growing herbs in containers
- Herbs for your garden
- Ways to grow new plants
- The many uses for freshly picked herbs
Here’s some extra information that I refer to through the episode…
Looking for guidance in your garden or to help others?
Here’s three ways I can support you now!
- In my FREE Program I share 5 simple ways to enhance your health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food. JOIN HERE
- Ask a Question in our Free Facebook Club.
It’s also a great place to connect with other gardeners and share your gardening wins.
- Join the Gardening Community. This is the one location online to help you with success in the garden! From gardening guides, masterclasses, courses, videos, other resources and our member forum, you’ll connect, learn & grow with confidence. Plus access one-on-one support from me.
Find out more here…www.soiltosupper.com/community/
Helping you learn, grow and thrive.
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Subscribe on iTunes
I’m sure you’ll gather a few ideas for growing your own beautiful herbs and enjoy gathering and using them in your home.
Thank you for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden, see you again next time,
© cath manuel 29 august 2017