Many people living in urban areas want to create edible gardens and grow healthy food, but think you need a LOT of space to grow.
If this is you then you’ll love this episode!
I want to share these easy methods with you as I enjoy growing this way, and although I live on a semi-rural property and have about 1 acre of space to grow, I don’t have the time to grow through all my gardens.
Over the last few years I’m getting busier with family and business and I want to enjoy my gardening time, not feel like it’s a chore!
I’ve cut back the space in my kitchen garden and now growing in smaller areas, but don’t feel so overwhelmed with it.
It really is about time you have available AND the space for growing healthy gardens!
These methods are also perfect for enjoying in an aged care home or community organisation, as gardeners can enjoy these activities together.
Also this is great if you’re renting your apartment or home and want to take your garden with you when you leave!
In this episode I’m sharing with you 5 of my favourite and simple ways to grow food, herbs or flowers in small spaces.
- How to grow little crops from your kitchen with sprouts and micro-greens
- Gathering a group of decorative pots to grow a mix of veggies, herbs and flowers
- Ways to successfully grow fruit trees in any space
- Growing beautiful vertical gardens
- Ways to brighten up a dull space with hanging baskets
Plus I share my extra juicy tips for successful growing!
If you need some extra help to get growing just download my FREE eBook ‘Get Your Garden Growing’ HERE.
Here’s the links I refer to in this episode –
- Micro-greens - https://soiltosupper.com/microgreens-growing-itty-bitty-little-greens/
- Pinterest - https://au.pinterest.com/cathmanuel/
- Growing Herbs - https://soiltosupper.com/fun-with-herbs/
- Sensory Plants - https://soiltosupper.com/7-stunning-sensory-plants/
- Soil to Supper Membership Community - https://soiltosupper.com/community/
- Soil to Supper - https://soiltosupper.com/
I hope you enjoyed this episode and now inspired to create many mini gardens!
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Subscribe on iTunes
Thanks for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden, see you again next time,