Thanks to our Soil to Supper Club Member, Graeme, for this delicious recipe! 😋
If you’re growing Mint and looking for a creative way to use the fresh leaves, then give this recipe a try!
It’s simple to make, tastes delicious (yes, I’ve tried it) and can be used as a dip, tossed through freshly cooked pasta or added to homemade pizza.
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1/3 cup shelled pistachios - check that all the shells are removed 🧐
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil or ghee
- juice of 1 lime
- salt & pepper to taste
- process mint, pistachios, garlic, and parmesan in a food processor/blender until finely chopped
- with blender going, gradually add oil in a thin, steady stream until mixture is well combined
- stir through lime juice and season with salt and pepper
- store in an airtight container in the fridge
NOTE - Pesto is best after leaving in the fridge overnight for the flavours to infuse.
Garden Tip - cut mint regularly, water daily and apply a fortnightly dose of organic liquid fertiliser to encourage healthy new growth.
Gather more tips for growing herbs in this podcast HERE.
Do you have a garden-fresh recipe to share?
Send to email@example.com and I’ll share on our website 💚🥗
Looking for guidance in your garden or to help others?
Here’s three ways I can support you now!
- In my FREE Course I share 5 simple ways to enhance your health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food. JOIN HERE
- Ask a Question in here our Free Facebook Club. It’s also a great place to connect with other gardeners and share your gardening wins.
- Learn Online. Join my online courses and programs to help you with success in the garden! You’ll connect, learn & grow with confidence. Plus access one-on-one support from me. Find out more here https://www.soiltosupperlearn.online/
Learn, grow and thrive…together