I’ve been working through a few updates to our Growing Together Program and have added some new activities to each season.
The more programs we deliver, the more fun activities I keep finding, so I decided to share a few with you in this short and sweet episode.
In my article “How to Keep Gardening through Bad Weather” you’ll gather ideas for tabletop activities that can be enjoyed in any weather condition.
In this episode I share a few others that are suitable for any gardener to enjoy at anytime!
Find some extra ideas in these links…
- How to keep gardening through bad weather - https://soiltosupper.com/how-to-keep-gardening-through-bad-weather/
- Gather more fun activities here… https://soiltosupper.com/episode-029-8-popular-garden-
- Wats to start a gardening program - https://soiltosupper.com/simple-ways-to-starting-a-
- Prepare gardens for gardening - https://soiltosupper.com/5-steps-to-prepare-your-garden- for-fun-activities/
- My free guide to garden-based activities - https://www.soiltosupperlearn.online/f/6- meaningful-garden-based-activities
Join my free ‘Grow Your Health’ Course full of inspirations for enhancing health and wellness through gardening and nature.
Connect with me on socials…Instagram and Facebook @soiltosupper and LinkedIn @Cath Manuel
Ask questions anytime and share photos of what you’re growing in our Soil to Supper Facebook Club
Thanks to the team at Honeybee Creative for producing episodes for The Wellbeing Garden. Find out about their amazing programs at
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
Join me next time in The Wellbeing Garden,