As gardeners, we find many common challenges within our gardens. Some are easy to fix and others need extra attention to overcome problems.
In this ‘Simple Solutions’ Series, I provide quick and easy to follow solutions to the many common gardening problems and also share tips for avoiding hurdles to successful growing!
In this episode I share a few common problems with composting and ways to fix these to get your ingredients decomposing and ready to use in your garden.
Here’s the extra resources I mention that you may find helpful…
- Simple Steps to Composting
- Feed Your Garden to Grow More Food
- What’s the Difference Between Composting and Worm Farms
- DIY Comfrey Tea
Looking for guidance in your garden?
Here’s three ways I can support you now!
- In my FREE Program I share 5 simple ways to enhance your health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food.
It’s also a great place to connect with other gardeners and share your gardening wins.
- Join the Gardening Community. This is the one location online to help you with success in the garden! From gardening guides, masterclasses, courses, videos, other resources and our member forum, you’ll connect, learn & grow with confidence. Plus access one-on-one support from me.
Find out more here…www.soiltosupper.com/community/
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden. Enjoy a fabulous day,
Helping you learn, grow and thrive.
© cath manuel 14 february 2018