Are you wanting simple solutions for common garden problems?
Grow your garden successfully by following the easy methods I share in this episode.
Earlier this year I spoke at an event and shared a checklist with tips for basic gardening methods and solutions to reduce many gardening problems.
In this episode, I go step-by-step through the 25 Point Checklist to share simple ideas for successful growing.
But before we get started, I’d like you to grab a copy HERE and go through each point with me.
**PRINT A COPY OF THE CHECKLIST THEN COME BACK TO THIS EPISODE!
Make notes and then gather extra info through the links below…I’ll mention these as we go through each point.
Gardening is a pleasure, not a chore. So keep things simple, enjoy everything you do and successfully grow healthy food to enjoy.
I’ve included these links for you to access for more information…
- Plan your garden… How to Plan Your Perfect Garden
- How to Plant a Tree Video here
- Improve your soil and grow more food. Read more here… 5 Easy Ways to Feed Your Garden and Grow More Food
- Complete a quick pH test of your soil. Details here… How to Test the pH of your Garden Soil
- Follow my easy Sheet Mulching and No-Dig Methods here – How to Build a No-Dig Garden
- Tips for seed sowing - Download my FREE eBook ‘Get Your Garden Growing’
- Growing Food in Small Spaces Episode… Growing Food in Small Spaces
- Set up your ‘In-Garden’ Compost by following this method…Do you know how to Compost?
- Keeping the Food Coming through succession planting. Info here… Keeping The Food Coming…
- eLearning Program for ‘5 steps to Become a Savvy Gardener’ online course.
- Join the ‘Soil to Supper Facebook Club’
- Gather loads of inspirations and ideas at Soil to Supper
If you’d like to get more out of your gardening experiences and also gain extra skills and knowledge to grow fresh food, then consider joining our membership Community for personal guidance and support, plus loads of extra info!
Find out all the details here - soiltosupper.com/community/
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Subscribe on iTunes
I hope you enjoyed this episode and you now have great ideas to help you and your garden to thrive!
Thanks for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden, see you again next time,
© cath manuel 9 june 2017