In the Back to Basics Series I share the basics for gardening, many of the gardening words and methods, equipment that’s used and ways to get started.
This information is part of the ‘5 Steps to become a Savvy Gardener’ Online Course.
Have a listen to Episode 013 – Gardening Terminology – Back to Basics Part 1
In this episode, Part 2, I’m sharing some common growing methods that you’ll use in the garden.
These are the fun, hands-on activities that you’ll enjoy!!
So let’s dig in…
Here’s some extra information that I refer to through the episode…
- Episode 05 – Let’s talk dirt! Have a listen to this episode for ideas on healthy soil - soiltosupper.com/episode-005-lets-talk-dirt-podcast/
- Sowing – Simple Steps to Sowing Seeds – with free download! soiltosupper.com/simple-steps-to-sowing-seeds/
- No-Dig - follow my No-Dig Methods here - soiltosupper.com/how-to-build-a-no-dig-garden/
- Composting & Worm Farms – soiltosupper.com/whats-the-difference-between-composting-and-worms-farms/
- Fertiliser - feed your soil and grow more food. Read more here… soiltosupper.com/5-easy-ways-to-feed-your-garden-and-grow-more-food/
Also download my FREE eBook ‘Get Your Garden Growing’
Would you like to feel more confident with growing your garden and fresh food??
Join our Soil to Supper Membership Community, where you’ll access growing guides, masterclasses, a ‘Field Guide’ and loads of resources to enjoy success! soiltosupper.com/community/
And join the ‘Soil to Supper Facebook Club’ I’d love to connect with you in our Club!
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Subscribe on iTunes
Enjoy this episode and harvest lots of great tips.
ThankYou for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden, see you again next time,