In the Back to Basics Series I’ll share the common basics for gardening, many of the gardening words and methods, equipment that’s used and ways to get started.
This information is from one of the courses in Soil to Supper Online Gardening Community.
In this episode I’ll share many common words that you’ll come across in gardening information, through print, online, television or podcasts…including The Wellbeing Garden!
Knowing these common words will help you to understand the information given and to follow gardening methods.
You may already know these, so this episode could be a good revision for you!
Here’s some extra information that I refer to through the episode…
- Episode 05 – Let’s talk dirt! Have a listen to this episode for ideas on healthy soil
- Sowing – Simple Steps to Sowing Seeds – with free download!
- No-Dig - follow my No-Dig Methods here - How to Build a No-Dig Garden
- Compost - Set up your ‘In-Garden’ Compost by following this method… Do you know how to Compost ?
- Fertiliser - feed your soil and grow more food. Read more here… 5 Easy Ways to Feed Your Garden and Grow More Food
- Garden Elements - Plan your garden with your favourite features – How to Plan Your Perfect Garden
Also download my FREE eBook ‘Get Your Garden Growing’
And join the ‘Soil to Supper Facebook Club’ I’d love to connect with you in our Club!
If you’re looking for the right advise and correct information to get more out of your gardening experience then consider joining our Online Gardening Community HERE for personal guidance and support, plus loads of information to grow food AND grow health.
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Subscribe on iTunes
I hope you enjoyed this episode and I look forward to joining you for Back to Basics Part 2!
ThankYou for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden, see you again next time,
© cath manuel 24 june 2017