Imagine stepping into the garden and being surrounded by delightful fresh herbs.
You’re gathering a few sprigs to make a brew of peppermint, lemon balm or tulsi tea.
Packed with flavour, a delicious aroma and loads of vitality.
Sounds nice…and it’s definitely achievable in any garden space in your home or a communal garden setting.
Today, we’re digging into a topic that’s not only fragrant and soothing but also incredibly rewarding – “Growing a Tea Garden.”
Yes…we’re exploring the methods of cultivating your very own tea plants in any garden setting!
So grab your favourite cuppa, settle in somewhere cosy to learn how to grow, harvest and enjoy a delicious brew.
Find some extra ideas in these links…
- Grow fresh herbs - https://soiltosupper.com/episode-017-grow-and-enjoy-fresh-herbs/
- Learn about medicinal herbs in this episode - https://soiltosupper.com/038/
- Read my article for the Maggie Beer Foundation on growing teas - https://soiltosupper.com/growing-herbal-teas/
- Find tips for a gardening program here - https://soiltosupper.com/simple-ways-to-starting-a-gardening-program/
- Learn to deliver therapeutic horticulture programs through our training - https://soiltosupper.com/therapeutic-gardening-training/
Join my free ‘Grow Your Health’ Course full of inspirations for enhancing health and wellness through gardening and nature.
Ask questions anytime and share photos of what you’re growing in our Soil to Supper Facebook Club
Join me on socials…Instagram and Facebook @soiltosupper and LinkedIn @Cath Manuel
Thanks to the team at Honeybee Creative for producing episodes for The Wellbeing Garden. Find out about their amazing programs at https://www.honeybeecreativeqld.com/
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
Thanks for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden…now it’s your time to enjoy a fresh brew from the garden!