Welcome to The Wellbeing Garden!
Do you dream of enjoying a day in the garden, harvesting food, picking flowers and having fun in the sun?
BUT…a lack of motivation stops you from stepping out the door and heading to the garden?
Many of us feel this way at times, and I have felt this way too, on many occasions.
So, how do we motivate ourselves to get started with gardening tasks?
In this episode I’ll share a few tips for motivating yourself to head outside and enjoy time in the garden.
And sometime once you get started you’ll find it hard to stop!
So are you ready to get going?
Here’s extra ideas that you may find helpful…
- Gardening Through Life’s Ups and Downs
- Finding Time for Gardening
- Gardening Improves Emotional Wellbeing
- 30 minutes in the garden
- Follow these fun activities
- 7 Stunning sensory plants
** Follow Ryan McCarthy, from Mental Health Experience - @mental_health_experience
Looking for guidance in your garden?
Here’s three ways I can support you now!
- In my FREE Program I share 5 simple ways to enhance your health and enjoy time in the garden. Boost physical and emotional wellness, learn ways to keep gardening, grow therapeutic plants and delicious healthy food.
It’s also a great place to connect with other gardeners and share your gardening wins.
- Join the Gardening Community. This is the one location online to help you with success in the garden! From gardening guides, masterclasses, courses, videos, other resources and our member forum, you’ll connect, learn & grow with confidence. Plus access one-on-one support from me.
Find out more here…www.soiltosupper.com/community/
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Thank You for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden. Enjoy a fabulous day,
Helping you learn, grow and thrive.
© cath manuel August2022