Do you like getting things for free?
I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love to get something for free or for a great bargain!
And for gardeners when we get free plants we love them, we grow them, we nurture them and then we love sharing them with others.
I’ve got a few great ideas for you to get free plants for your garden or for your gardening participants.
Are you ready to get growing?
Here’s extra information for all gardeners to try…
- Harvest tips for re-growing common foods in this article.
- Learn the steps to successfully sow seeds HERE.
- Grow Healthy Herbs with steps in this article.
- Join my free ‘Grow Your Health’ Course full of inspirations for enhancing health and wellness through gardening and nature.
- Register for the Grow Health Course for ALL the steps to a healthy lifestyle.
- Join our Soil to Supper Facebook Club and share the plants you’re growing or ask questions anytime.
Join me on socials…Instagram and Facebook @soiltosupper and LinkedIn @Cath Manuel
Thanks to the team at Honeybee Creative for producing episodes for The Wellbeing Garden. Find out about their amazing programs at https://www.honeybeecreativeqld.com/
“Let’s make gardening accessible for everyone!”
See you next time in The Wellbeing Garden.
Enjoy an amazing day,