Healthy food is a basic need. Tasty food is a desire.
Homegrown food is a dream.
Enjoying fresh healthy food with family and friends is our lifestyle, it’s what we dream of each day and enjoy through the week.
Are you one of the majority that thinks growing fresh food is for people who have spare time, money and loads of knowledge?
Spend some time with me and I’ll help you change that belief to confidently grow the food of your dreams!
In this ‘Grow Your Food’ Workshop Series you’ll learn to confidently grow fresh food, without the need for loads of time and money!
- the methods to plan and create your edible garden
- why these methods are an important part of growing food
- when to grow your veggies, herbs and fruit
- how to cultivate and nurture your crops following natural methods
- ways to harvest and enjoy seasonal foods
Growing fresh food is quite easy…Yes it really is!
You just need to understand a few basics, which are the little secrets all green thumbs know and apply to their own healthy gardens!
The Soil to Supper Workshop Program provides an organic and holistic approach to gardening and growing fresh food.
This series includes –
- Workshop 1 – ‘Prepare to Grow Fresh Food’ Saturday 19 August
- Workshop 2 – ‘Growing Healthy Food’ Saturday 30 September
- Workshop 3 – ‘Garden Fresh Ideas’ Saturday 21 October
Bookings and information for each Workshop here
Workshops are held at Noosa Community Garden on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Queensland. This lovely community garden is located at Earl Street, Tewantin.
Cost $79.00, includes Lesson Notes, practical activities and healthy morning tea.
**Receive 20% discount when you book ALL THREE WORKSHOPS for $190.00! Contact Cath for booking all three Workshops.
Bookings are essential as numbers are limited.
I look forward to learning, growing and thriving with you,
© cath manuel 13 july 2017