Most gardeners have to deal with pests, weeds and other problems in the garden, which can make us a little disheartened with our gardening.
In this episode I’ll share a few simple things to do to ensure your plants grow and your garden thrives.
I’ll share how to –
- Grow plants suitable for your climate
- Grow a mix of perennials and annuals
- Feed your fruit trees 4 times per year - http://soiltosupper.com/growing-gorgeous-citrus-trees-1/
- Check your irrigation system is working correctly
- Remove weeds and how to dispose of them. Try my ‘sheet mulching’ method here - http://soiltosupper.com/how-to-build-a-no-dig-garden/
- Check inside your compost bins. Simple method for composting - http://soiltosupper.com/do-you-know-how-to-compost/
- Grow seasonal crops to harvest abundance
These are just a few ideas to consider doing to increase your gardening success.
If you’d like more ideas download and complete this 25 point checklist to avoid pesky garden problems.
Through the Soil to Supper Community we complete the checklist, discuss results in the forum and cover topics in monthly masterclasses.
Consider joining our Community, connect with like-minded green thumbs and grow more!
If you’d like help identifying weeds, or other plants in your garden, then join our facebook community ‘The Soil to Supper Club’ and post a photo for us to see.
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE. You’ll find extra info on improving soil and organic gardening in previous episodes.
Subscribe on iTunes
Thanks for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden,