One of the things I love about growing food is eating it! But it’s always wonderful to chat with someone who knows so much about the health benefits of eating ‘real food’.
In this episode I’m joined by the gorgeous Jane Hutton, The Functional Foodie.
Jane is a holistic functional nutritionist, food and health writer, educator, and chef with a driving ambition to help people reach, and maintain, vibrant all round health by making nutritious, delicious food a daily habit as natural as brushing their teeth.
A lifetime love of good food and cooking combines with two decades of functional medicine and nutrition knowledge to create a way of returning to real food in a modern way, promoting real health, delicious meals and local produce – the art of functional food from The Functional Foodie.
Jane specialises in specific nutrition for mental health disruptions, ME/chronic fatigue, cancer recovery, autoimmune disorders, gut issues, hormones, ASD diet changes and reaching your happy weight. Oh, and delicious food!
She shares her simple ideas for food to eat (and enjoy) that is seasonally grown, local or home grown and how that boosts our health.
We discuss –
- How Jane became the Functional Foodie
- Her philosophy on real food, living a real life and enjoy real health
- Her background in the health industry
- How we can adopt simple methods to eat whole foods
- How she works with clients to change eating habits and improve their health
- The simple things we can do each day to change the food we eat
Jane also makes a wonderful offer to the Soil to Supper Club (Facebook Group) and challenges us to change a few things we eat!
To find out more about ‘keeping it real’ listen to this fun interview, one that I thoroughly enjoyed!!
Find Jane online OR at her onsite workshops…
- On Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/functionalfoodieuk/
- Her Website - http://www.trinityholistics.co.uk/
- Join the membership, course and recipe hub at functional-foodie.com
I’ll also share Jane’s recipe for Chia Jam and her tips for starting a food diary…which I’ll be completing and sharing in our group!
I hope you enjoy this wonderful episode as much as we did!
The Wellbeing Garden episodes available HERE
Subscribe on iTunes
Thanks for joining me in The Wellbeing Garden,