Want to grow and enjoy fresh, healthy food but unsure what to do?
Don’t struggle with garden problems any longer!
A monthly gardening guide and personal mentoring is just part of the help you’ll receive.
Become a member of the Soil to Supper Community where you’ll gather knowledge, learn how to solve gardening problems, access personalised support and grow with others who have a passion for enjoying healthy food.
Receive 5 Days FREE Trial NOW!! CLICK HERE
Wondering if the Community suits you?
Take a look inside our Member pages in this video to see all the fabulous information, ideas, solutions and guides you’ll access!
The Soil to Supper Community is a fabulous space for anyone wanting to gain more knowledge of organic gardening, learn simple methods to grow and harvest food, access monthly gardening guides and resources and also to connect with other members anytime through the Member Forum and exclusive Facebook Group.
When you join the Community you receive;
- Direct access to me, Cath Manuel, as I personally guide you towards enjoying an abundant garden.
- A monthly planner with a guide to weekly gardening activities for you to enjoy at home or in a therapy garden.
- In-depth information to deepen your knowledge of organic and therapy gardening.
- Member only eCourses.
- LIVE Monthly Masterclass on specific topics and Q and A time together.
- Exclusive Facebook Group for Members Only.
- Fabulous Community Forum to connect with other Community members, share ideas and tips, ask questions and enjoy time sharing what you’re growing. This is our Online Community Garden Group!!
- Local events to enjoy real face-to-face time together.
JOIN NOW and receive 5 Days FREE Trial!
Then renew your membership for only AUD$29.95 per Month!!
Once you register your membership will automatically be renewed each month with a renewal rate of AUD$29.95.
Access will remain available to all the fantastic Community benefits as long as your membership is renewed each month.
We look forward to you joining us in the Community 🙂
I hope to see you in the Soil to Supper Community very soon!
Please Contact Me if you have any questions,